2019 Board of Directors
Members of the North Torrance Little League Board are elected to preside over the needs of the league.
Each board member volunteers their personal time to help ensure that fields are maintained, uniforms are purchased, vendors are managed, communications are published, registration is taken care of, rules are established, teams are created, managers and coaches are selected, and sponsorships are secured. The board formally meets each month throughout the year, and informally in subcommittees as needed.
- President • Bob Tomaselli - president
- Vice President • Art Bonilla - vp
- Secretary • Bonnie Vazquez - secretary
- Treasurer • Sara Duenas - treasurer
- Registrar • Nancy Ma - registrar
- Information Officer • Tomomi Plata - webmaster
- Player Agent Rookie/Tball • Brian Getchius - rt.agent
- Player Agent Minor/Farm • Eric Anderson - mf.agent
- Player Agent Juniors, 50/70 & Major • Derrick Espinoza - jm.agent
- Snack Bar Manager • Nicole Smith
- Equipment Manager / Safety Coordinator • Danny Cordova - safety.equipment
- Sponsorship Coordinator • Robin Macdonnell - sponsors
- Ways & Means • Apryl Huerta - ways.means
- Field Maintenance • Paul Prybylla - fields
- Team Parent/Publicity Coordinator • open - parents
- Purchasing Agent • Debbie Shepherd - purchasing
- Scheduling Jose Lozano - scheduling
Interested in Helping?
Become a NTLL Board member! Board elections are held each year near the conclusion of the season. If working on the Board sounds like too much work, you can still volunteer to help with board or league activities. NTLL is an all-volunteer organization and there is plenty to do. Our kids depend on volunteers for a quality baseball experience, and the league can use your help.
If you are interested in volunteering some time for fundraising, league events, the annual pancake breakfast, or simply helping out during a game, please contact one of the Board members listed above.
Go here for additional information on the positions above.
North Torrance Little League
PO Box 7331
Torrance, CA 90504